Manufacturer of salt bricks for salt rooms
Manufacturer of salt bricks for salt rooms, construction of salt rooms in Tehran, 10 * 20 and 10 * 15 salt bricks for design and construction of salt walls, providing floor salt, spray salt and salt glue.
Therapeutic properties of the salt room
Today, salt therapy is one of the new methods in the treatment of various diseases. Therefore, in recent years, we have seen a great response to this method and the use of salt rooms. Therapeutic properties of this method include the following:
- Improves respiratory and lung diseases such as asthma
- Reduction of mucous secretions
- Treatment of allergies, sinusitis and bronchitis
- Improve the immune system
- Improve and treat anxiety, stress and sleep disorders
- Toxicity of toxins, chemicals and any contamination in the body
- Help skin health, reduce wrinkles, acne, eczema and …
- Improve sexual health, especially in men
- Increase energy and endurance of the body
- Relief of joint and bone pain
Construction and design of salt rooms
In general, there are 3 general steps for building and designing a salt room, and it is very important to pay attention to these steps.
1_ Learning design: The most important subject is the design of these rooms. In order to be able to have an accurate design, you need to be familiar with the function of these rooms. In fact, at this stage you need to consider the following:
- What room model do we need?
- How much profit do we expect?
- What is the population density of the area in question?
- What is the purpose of establishing these rooms?
2_ Location: The second point in designing and building a salt room is to pay attention to geographical location. This issue is important because the population density in the area should be identified and the room should be designed according to this population density.
3- Interior design: In the third stage, the equipment used in salt rooms should be prepared. For example, one of the most important accessories in such environments is to pay attention to proper ventilation. In addition, at this stage, items such as ambient lighting, the use of massage chairs, the use of child seats, etc. should be considered.
Manufacturer of Salt bricks
Today, we see the construction of salt rooms in most large pools, which can be a very clever idea, because the existence of such environments allows people to use these rooms to relax and unwind after swimming.
Considering that the body feels tired after swimming, using such environments can be relaxing. In addition, the existence of several facilities in one environment causes the well-being of the clients and this issue will be very effective in attracting customers.
Source: Hallito rock salt Company
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!